We will be opening on Monday 1st June and we just cant wait.
WE ARE GETTING READY
We are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on Monday 1st June 2020. The reopening of Club Belrose is under strict controls, in line with the latest information from NSW Health. At this stage, under these restrictions, we will be able to permit a limited number of customers at any one time in our venue.
To begin with our Trading hours will be as follows:
Monday/Sunday: 11am - 9pm
Tuesday: 11am - 10pm
Wednesday/Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday/Saturday: 11am - 12am
During the first week of trading, Tap beer will be limited, due to backorders.
BOOKING at Cascade Dining Bookings can be made for 2 to 10 people. Unfortunately, we are not permitted to make bookings of more than 10 people at this stage. To make a booking please call the dining room 9136 2917.
ENTRY TO THE CLUB
All patrons - members and visitors will be required to sign into the club and provide a contact phone number or email. This is a requirement to assist in the management if a COVID-19 case were to arise. We would also like to encourage patrons to download the COVIDSAFE app on their phone. Egress will be available only through the main reception doors.
PROMOTIONS AND ENTERTAINMENT
All other weekly promotions, raffles, badge draws, trivia and entertainment have been placed on hold until further notice. These activities will resume as soon as current restrictions are lifted and it is safe and economical. We have taken the following steps to comply with the current requirements which will allow us to reopen:
Staff are required to have their temperature checked before starting their shift – if any staff member displays a high temperature or is feeling unwell, they will be instructed to go home and seek medical advice.
Hand sanitiser units have been placed throughout the venue. Please use hand sanitisers provided and follow the instructions on the signage placed around the venue.
We have implemented strict cleaning procedures andplaced additional signage regarding adherence to the 1.5 metre Social Distancing policy and NSW health HELP STOP THE SPREAD. We ask that all patrons practice good hygiene and maintain social distancing. More importantly do not visit the venue if you are feeling unwell.
Our venue will adhere to comprehensive health and safety standards designed to protect you and our team. We have modified the layout of sections of our venue to ensure social distancing. While you are in the venue you are required to remain seated and not stand and congregate. We ask if you are using our outdoor smoking areas to vacate the area once you have finished your cigarette. This is to allow other patrons to also use the area. As per the rest of the venue the outdoor areas will be restricted to the number of persons permitted at any one time.
• Alcohol-based sanitiser will be available in each area of the Club
• Gaming machines and stools will be wiped down in between use and will display signage that it has been sanitised
• Additional cleaning staff will be tasked with ensuring that restrooms are disinfected several times throughout the day as well as wiping down tables, chairs, Gaming Machines and railings
• Group seating will be limited, and seating will be spaced apart to ensure social distancing is maintained
• Our team will be actively monitoring all areas of the Club to ensure that social distancing is being observed and CovidSAFE Marshalls, who will be highly visible who will ensure compliance with the 1 person per 4 square metre rule, as well as, promoting good personal hygiene.
• Although we are not required to take patrons temperatures, we do ask that anyone who is unwell to refrain from attending the Club.
• Please observe good personal hygiene including covering coughs and sneezes with the inner elbow or clean tissue. Avoid touching the face, eyes, nose, or mouth and refrain from physical contact with others such, as hugging or shaking hands.
As further changes are made to the restrictions, I will pass these on to you.
We look forward to you returning to our venue and by helping us in stopping the spread, we will return to a new normal sooner.
Sincerely, John Cormio, Secretary Manager